The Law Office of Marleen S. Horlacher
Our firm is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and to work hard to get you a satisfactory end result. Ms. Horlacher believes consistent communication with her clients is key, and delivers the best personal service possible. She is easily accessible via phone or e-mail.
- Member of the Sussex County Bar Association, Morris County Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association and the Family Law , Estate Law and Real Property divisions of the New Jersey Bar Association.
- Previously of the firm, Rubenstein and Horlacher of Morris County, New Jersey, where she practiced law for over 10 years. This was a general practice firm, where Ms. Horlacher began in consumer law and litigation.
- In 2008, Ms. Horlacher made the decision to relocate her practice to Sussex County, New Jersey where she currently resides.
- Has vast and varied legal experience in multiple areas, however, currently focuses her practice to the specific areas detailed on the website (namely, Matrimonial, Real Estate, and Estate Planning,) which often all go hand-in-hand with one another
- Please do not hesitate to inquire about other legal services not mentioned, as we offer a broad variety of services and are knowledgeable in many other legal areas.
- Ms. Horlacher provides legal seminars and consultations for a variety of non-profit organizations such as Project Self Sufficiency. She also performs affordable housing closings for qualified members through the Morris and Sussex County Bar Referral Service.
- She also sits on the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel in Sussex County, as a volunteer attorney who assists parties in settling their divorce cases.
31 US Highway 206
Suite 3 C
Augusta, NJ 07822
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5PM
*Evening hours available by appointment